The Saco Police Department recently released the following information.
Tuesday, July 11
• Christopher M. Mullins, 38, of Ledgewood Terrace, was arrested for burglary and violating conditions of release at 1:37 a.m.
•Patrick Morgan Sean Fitzpatrick Jr., 38, of Gray Avenue, was arrested for theft of motor vehicle parts on School Street at 1:37 a.m. Bradford, W. Archer, 19, of Bradley Street, was arrested on the same charges, as well as operating after suspension and operating without a license.
Monday, July 10
• Timothy A. Stanley, 34, of Pine Ledge Terrace, was arrested at 8:40 p.m. for assault, criminal mischief and resisting arrest.
Sunday, July 9
• A juvenile was arrested on a warrant for probation hold at 1:37 a.m.
Friday, July 7
• Sean Tyler Labell, 19, of Massachusetts, was arrested under the zero tolerance for alcohol law on the I-195 spur at 12:01 a.m.
• Floyd Pope, 54, was summonsed for attaching false plates and operating without a license at 6:46 a.m.
• Ryan J. Kendall, 22, of Cornish, was arrested for operating under the influence on County Road at 11:07 p.m.
Wednesday, July 5
• Wendy J. Littlefield, 51, of Ledgewood North, Saco, was summonsed at 6:24 a.m. on North Street for operating with a suspended registration.
• Carl A. Littlefield, 22, of Elm Street, Saco, was arrested at 6:24 a.m. on North Street on an outstanding warrant.
Tuesday, July 4
• Carol Cole, of State Street, Biddeford, was summonsed at 3:06 a.m. on Main Street in Saco for operating with a suspended registration.
• Derek Faulkner, 22, of Dayton, was summonsed at 6:39 a.m. on the corner of Main and Summer streets in Saco for operating after suspension.
Monday, July 3
• Field Mouse Gifts in Pepperell Square reported the theft of $1,000 worth of merchandise at 3:36 p.m.
• Warren Quinn, 68, of Toronto was arrested on a charge of operating under the influence at 3:51 p.m. after a traffic stop at the corner of King and Main streets in Saco.
• Wendy's on Main Street in Saco reported the theft of $1,000 at 5:35 p.m.
• Lyman A. Moffett III, 28, of Garden Street, Old Orchard Beach, was arrested on a charge of operating under the influence at 8:48 p.m. after a motor vehicle accident on Ross Road.
Sunday, July 2
• Sidney J. Ruffin, 41, of Elm Street, Biddeford, was arrested on a charge of violating conditions of release at 1:09 a.m. after a traffic stop on Flag Pond Road.
• Veronica Sasseville, 31, of Garfield Street, Saco, was arrested on charges of theft and violating conditions of release at 3:41 a.m.
Saturday, July 1
• A burglarly was reported at Bob and Mike's Mini Mart on Elm Street in Saco at 2:01 a.m.
• A juvenile of Arundel was arrested at 8:46 p.m. on Pine Ledge Terrace in Saco on a warrant charging trafficking in dangerous knives and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jason Lovejoy, 29, of Arundel, was also arrested at 8:46 p.m. on Pine Ledge Terrace on charges of operating after license revocation and violating conditions of release.
Friday, June 30
• Shaun Quinn, 20, of Allison Drive, Saco, was arrested on a charge of possession of marijuana at 2:48 a.m. on Buxton Road.
• Chelsea Libby, 19, of Smutty Lane, Saco, was also arrested on Buxton Road for possession of marijuana.
• Robert R. Norris, 27, of Windham, was arrested on a charge of violating bail conditions at 5:26 a.m.
Thursday, June 29
• Susan M. Riley, 50, of Sunset Avenue, Saco, was arrested on a charge of operating under the influence at 10:20 p.m. after an automobile accident on the corner of Main and Water streets in Saco.