According to Troop A commander Lt. Louis Nyitray, on the night of March 19, several unlocked vehicles were burglarized in the Hollis/Waterboro area. Among the items stolen were Global Positioning Systems, money, jewelry and radios.
"It is recommended that people lock their vehicles at night and keep an outside light on," said Nyitray. "Residents should report any suspicious activity."
The following arrests and summonses were reported from Troop A:
• Ronald D. Petersen, 51, Buxton, was arrested on a warrant and charged with operating after suspension, attaching false plates, and possession of a suspended license on I-95 North before exiting onto I-195 in Saco.
• Andrea Shackford, 21, Biddeford, was summonsed for operating after suspension after being stopped for a defective taillight.
• Eric Binette, 38, Alfred, was summonsed for possession of marijuana on Route 35 in Lyman. A passenger, James Hobbs, 47, Alfred, was summonsed for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Qwenton Stokes, 20, Sanford, was summonsed for operating after suspension and improper plates on Route 111 in Lyman.
• Edward Washburn, 33, Hollis was summonsed for operating under suspension after being stopped for a speeding violation.
• Donald Barbour, 58, Alfred, was arrested for operating under the influence in Arundel.
• Jason G. Turey 36, Waterboro, was arrested for operating after suspension, violation of condition of release, attaching false plates, unlawful possession of Schedule W and Z drug and sale and use of drug paraphernalia on Federal Street Waterboro.
• Alyssa Thornton, 18, Biddeford, was summonsed for failure to report traffic crash by quickest means on the North Skillings Road in Arundel.
• Amanda Latham, 25, Cumberland was summonsed for operation after suspension in Hollis.
• June Harkins, 36, Limerick, was summonsed for criminal speed in Hollis.
• Daniel Erickson, 57, Waterboro, was summonsed for operating with an expired license (more than 90 days) in Hollis.
• Ryan Macvane, 25, Hollis, was arrested for operating under the influence in Buxton.
• Nicholas J. Tash, 25, Waterboro, was summonsed for operating after suspension in Arundel.
• William Little, 19, North Waterboro, was arrested for operating under the influence of drugs after he was stopped for a motor vehicle defect on Route 202 in Waterboro.
• Derek Berube, 21, Hollis, was arrested for violation of conditions of release and sale/use of drug paraphernalia on Bennett HIll Road in Waterboro. Berube was stopped for not wearing his seat belt.
• Christopher Gill, 18, Alfred, was summonsed for attaching false plates and displaying a fraudulent inspection sticker in Alfred.
• Mark Logan, 30, Sanford, was arrested for operating without a license after he was stopped on Route 202 in Sanford for not wearing his seat belt.
• Jessi A. Merrill, 20, Waterboro, was summonsed for aggravated forgery in Waterboro.
• Eric Brewer, 30, Portland, was summonsed for driving to endanger on Route 111 in Lyman. He was stopped for traveling 73 mph in a 55 mph zone. A passenger in the vehicle, Erica Nompleggi, 20, Kennebunkport, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia when the trooper found two hypodermic needles on her person.
• Joyce M. Daniels, 43, Limington, was summonsed for possession of a usable amount of marijuana on Townhouse Road in Waterboro.