Sunday, Dec. 14
• Dennis R. Laverriere, 49, of 20 Garfield St. in Saco, was arrested on a charge of operating under the influence at the 7-Eleven store on Alfred Street.
• John E. Williams III, 28, of 537 Main St. in Westbrook, was arrested on a charge of theft by unauthorized taking (shoplifting) from Wal-Mart on Boulder Way.
Monday, Dec. 15
• Wayne P. McQueen, 28, of 31 Clifford St. in Biddeford, was arrested on Hill Street on a charge of domestic violence terrorizing and violating condition of release.
• Robert A. Zannini, 45, of Putnam, Conn., was summonsed on Alfred Street for operating under the influence.
• Linsey Martin, 19, of 7 Pine St. in Biddeford, was arrested on a charge of domestic violence assault.
Tuesday, Dec. 16
• Robert Bellinger, 19, of Ogdensburg, N.Y., was summonsed at University of New England for sale and use of drug paraphernalia.
Wednesday, Dec. 17
• Jesse Hoekstra, 29, of 290 Main St. in Biddeford, was arrested on Elm Street on charges of operating after habitual offender revocation and violating condition of release.
• Scott E. Mouser Jr., 24, of 20 Smith Road in Parsonsfield, was arrested on Franklin Street on charges of operating under the influence and possession of marijuana.
Thursday, Dec. 18
• Matthew S. Cairns, 22, of 84 South Horton St. in Lewiston, was arrested on Elm Street on a charge of operating under the influence. He was also summonsed for failure to stop for a red light, failure to produce evidence of insurance and not wearing a seat belt.
Friday, Dec. 19
• Ian S. Bowers, 30, of 13 Mary Ave. in Saco, was arrested on Pearl Street on a charge of operating under the influence.